Are you planning a trip to the lovely Burlington, USA? Here's your quick cheat sheet to make sure you visit the base Burlington has to offer.
1. Shelburne Museum – the Shelburne Museum consist of almost 40 buildings which are filled with various exhibits such as quilts, weather vanes, unique American arts and even a railroad station. The museum also houses a respectable collection of paintings which display the work of famous painters such as Monet, Degas and Manet.
2. Magic Hat Brewing Company – this is considered one of the must see places in Burlington. The Magic Hat Brewing Company features a very good tour to see the Victorian – Gothic – Circus theme and the atmosphere which sets it apart from the rest of the brewery companies around. At the end of all tours features a stocked bar with a wide range of tasting and featured beers.
3. Flynn Center for the Performing Arts – with a beautiful and unique art and old fashion décor, the Flynn Center for the Performing Arts is a must see location in Burlington as it is widely known for the variety of different shows that are hosted there. Shows hosted would usually include live ballet, mariachi band and much more to give a wonderful experience and leave you wanting more and more.
Top three things to do in Burlington USA:
1. Brewers Festival – this is an amazing event in Burlington that attracts many tourist since it provides a wide variety of micro – brews that is manufactured in Burlington by the Magic Hat Brewing Company and a few others. There is also a wide range of food to choose from.
2. Strolling the University of Vermont – The university provides a spread out stroll path which displays some very unique architecture and also a variety of plants to add beauty to the surroundings
3. Church Street – this is found in the heart of Burlington an provides a number of shopping stores and a wide range of eating venues